I started working on the base for my E-100 tank. I used Apoxy-Sculpt to sculpt the ground, in wich I embedded various debris and stuff. I’m going for a war ravaged muddy ground with almost no vegetation.
I airbrushed a flat earth tone on top of the black primer, then I did many touch ups with various earth-like colours. After that, I made multiple washes with different shades of brown, burnt umber and greenish grey.
The scrap pieces of metal and the oil drum were given a rust finish, then a chipping treatment with the hairspray technique.
I ended up adding warmer washes in the end, to have richer colours.
So far, so good. Enjoy!