I started playing Zombicide with friends about a year ago. It’s a really fun coop “board game”, with superb zombie miniatures. The temptation to paint them was too great (they’re zombie after all!), so here are the pics!
They are all painted “table top quality” level, with my standard routine:
- primer (Army Painter Necrotic Flesh) – here, the primer will also be the base flesh tone.
- various acrylic colours to simply block areas, no shading at all…
- a wash (Army Painter QuickShade Dark Tone).
- a matt varnish (Testor DullCote).
- When dried, I paint the small details (eyes, teeth, blood) and the base.
Voilà! They look very nice on the gaming board!