The chipping, oil filters and washes are completed on my E-50 Standardpanzer. I also made some mud for the tracks and wheels.
I still have to:
- Do some retouching on the paint in some areas.
- Install the skirts.
- Paint and install the jack.
- Correct a bit the “sag” effect in the tracks.
- Paint and install the night vision device on the cupola ( infra-red light ).
- Paint the lenses of the periscopes.
- Paint the rear light.
- Add some pigments and dust to the hull and turret.
- Add some sooth to the muzzle and exhaust.
- Add some grime / oil spill to the engine deck and the wheels / suspension.
- Craft an antenna.
- Make a small diorama for this beast.
- Get a glass of Rum and celebrate the new year.
Not done yet…
I think I’ll start with the Rum 🙂