Wow! I’ve been away from this blog for a while: sorry folks! But I am back, and I will start posting cool stuff again!
Beginning with this update on my Hetzer diorama. I’m almost done with the ground work!
I’ll be ready to apply some pigments as soon as the glue will be completely set. So this diorama is close to be finished! It took quite a lot of time to do the detailing on the terrain (vegetation) but in the end, I am pleased with the result.
In case anyone is wondering, I used Oregano to simulate dead leaves. The smell of spices mixed with white glue is a bit weird, but the effect is quite cool. I did a couple of washes (different shades of brown) to give some depth to the soil and blend it better with leaves and twigs.
Cool! More posts coming very soon!